||1. Job Functions
(1) Perform RNC /OMC Configuration Engineer ; Configuration new cell/site for GUL
RNC ID, Cell ID, NodeB ID, Cell Name, LAC, RAC, URA, Frequency, Sector ID, PSC, TCP Power, PCPICH etc.
(2) Plan Cell Parameter that can make site On service such LAC, CI, PSC, PCI, neighbor, E Tilt, CPICH power, RS Power, Internal NB, External NB ,….
(3) Collect, monitor and generate report from OSS , On Service Process to verify ,Alarm ,Database , Configuration, parameter for new site , optimize, activity ,…
(4) Prepare Template ready to load in Network in OMCR
(5) Load Script to network and consistency Parameter for New Site, optimize, activity ,…
(6) Conduct site selection, field surveys(if necessary), data collection (if necessary), perform analysis of drive tests including but not limited to call setup success rate, coverage, Interference, call drop rate, handover, data throughput, neighbor,…
(7) On-job training to Junior Engineers.
(8) Support on troubleshooting activities
(9) Review analyzed result with Customer to make sure all proposals can be implemented.
(10) Take the role of leader for a particular region, lead and manage a team under him or her.
(11) Modify parameter new cells as base line for GUL
(12) Update the database GUL
(13) Modify parameter new cells as base line for GUL, Modify NB cell from Subcon team