Artemis (South East Asia) Recruitment Co.,Ltd.
| ตำแหน่ง : Senior UX DEsigner
||24 กรกฏาคม 2562
เงินเดือนปัจจุบัน: 45000 - 70000 บาท
||Senior UX Designer
Our client is E-commerce Market Place
Work Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Artemis is now seeking for a Senior UX Designer with at least 3 - 5 years of working experience.
• Increase the customer retention rate and happiness by personalizing recommendations, enabling discovery and individualizing the user experience.
• Your innovative design approach for editorial topics will give users a fresh, playful cross-device online market-place experience.
• Gain a deep customer understanding of current and future, help drive feasible and impactful solutions that match to user needs and expectation.
• Prepare and run collaborative workshops like Design Studios and brainstorming sessions
• Have a clear vision for user research and insights, human behavior, technical feasibility and digital experience de-sign. Ideation, information architecture, wire-framing, prototyping and testing.
• Be customer focused and dedicated to ensuring a high quality of service.
• Prior experience leading a team of User Experience/Information Architects.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills both in Thai and English
• Highly diverse UX and software engineering technology development experience:
• Solid responsive/Adaptive design knowledge, especially pertaining to user interaction and interface design, web platform guidelines, and user experience.
• Experience with and curiosity around current web products, trends, software, platforms and hardware
• Deep understanding of user experience, user interaction, information architecture and design across mobile platforms, devices and products
• Lightweight prototyping ability
• Experience across:
- Libraries, Frameworks, and Markup
- Sketch, Zeplin and XD
• Experienced in Agile
• Experience with Continuous Integration and DevOps practices from an engineering perspective
• Have a good humored
• To be responsible for annual budgeting and support the Managing Director and Chief Accountant
• Responsible for full cycle accounting transactions, record keeping and preparation of monthly financial for multiple locations encompassing school operating funds, internal funds and fee generating operations for assigned schools.
• Directs and manages the accounting, finance, billing and collection, cost control, and purchasing functions ensuring effective systems are in place
• Provide careful analysis and projections of schools cash flow needs
• Process various entries in accounting system, not limited to journal vouchers, cash receipts, invoicing, expense and revenue accruals, A/P codification and miscellaneous reclassification.
• Manage monthly fixed asset addition/disposals for assigned schools.
• Provide finance support, where necessary, for key negotiations with customers and suppliers
• Ensure key business risks are identified, monitored and minimized
• Development and implementation of schools annual budget.
• Training school bookkeepers, office managers and other staff in procedures, practices and reporting as related to accounting.
• Support CFO with special projects and workflow process improvements.
• Prepare reports for annual budget of consolidated and separate financial statements (e.g. income statements, cash flow statement, CAPEX, etc.)
• Prepare rolling forecast and performance analysis of actual vs budget with variance analysis on monthly and quarterly basis
• Provide advice for accounting issues and budgeting issues
• Manage internal data base and information to share in the team
• Good spoken English
• Thai Nationality only
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting
• Minimum 8 years of experience
Web Design/Graphic Design
1. Be customer focused and dedicated to ensuring a high quality of service
2. Prior experience leading a team of User Experience/Information Architects
3. Highly diverse UX and software engineering technology development experience
||สมัคร Online ผ่าน Jobthaiweb.com |
โทรสอบถาม นัดสัมภาษณ์ [02-2333361]
|ติดต่อ - สอบถาม
||Artemis (South East Asia) Recruitment Co.,Ltd.
16/10 North Sathorn Road, Silom Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
โทรศัพท์ 02-2333361 เว็บไซต์ | แผนที่