• Design Engineers are involved in all aspects of concept, design, development and product quality. With an emphasis on technical excellence.
• Contribute from concept to initial test stage in such area as component development,
• Complete vehicle development, local procurement production start-up and quality assurance.
• Collectively develop or improve automobile structures, accessories and related systems by 2D & 3D program.
• Coordinate development activities with other functional units such as procurement, factory, sale, supplier or styling design function.
• Develop engineering specifications or cost estimates for automotive design concepts
• Prepare or present technical or project status reports.
1. 1 – 5 year experience in automotive engineering Design in function of car Interior, Exterior, Body, Chassis, Electrical Component, Power Train or related function. 2. Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age between 25 - 33 years old. 3. Bachelor Degree or Higher in field of Engineering especially Mechanical Engineering, Tool & Material Engineering, Automotive Design Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or Related Field. 4. Able to operate CATIA, Solidwork, CAD-CAM, 2D and 3D Design. 5. Good command of spoken and written in English. 6. Japanese skill would be an advantage. 7. Experience in automotive business would be an advantage. 8. Strong interested in Automotive Engineering Design.