• Work with design, product teams and other customer-facing teams to identify Usage and Analytics tracking and reporting needs
• Work with the development teams to ensure a clear approach to efficient and effective usage tracking implementation across product capabilities and workflows.
• Support the roadmap and delivery of the Usage and Analytics priorities on Refinitiv Workspace, through the practice of agile development behaviors including the writing of user-stories, backlog management, and participation in necessary scrum meetings.
• Engage with other product owners to obtain the deep knowledge of customers’ workflows and ensure the necessary instrumentation is implemented to support our Usage and Analytics strategy.
• Maintain clear and effective documentation to allow for the easy adherence and high-quality adoption of usage and analytics data tracking standards and governance.
1. minimum 5 years of experience working with desktop UI products in banking, insurance, financial platform 2. Good command of English 3. Experience with usage analysis tools (such as Amplitude), experience creating usage dashboards and visualizations and managing usage data collection standards and governance. 4. Advanced knowledge of JIRA and agile tools